Table of contents
- A- Best Weight Loss Diet for Men
- To have a good result from best weight loss diet for men:
A- Best Weight Loss Diet for Men
- First Day: Fruit only with bananas, preferably tangerine, orange, apple, watermelon.
- Second Day: Vegetables only, preferably raw or boiled.
- Third Day: Vegetables and fruit together except bananas and potatoes.
- Fourth Day : Three cups of skimmed milk, eight bananas, and a vegetable soup.
- Fifth Day: Vegetables and fruit together, in addition to tomatoes, boiled rice.
- Sixth Day: Eat rice and vegetables, taking into consideration not to add cream and butter, and a plate of salad.
- Seventh Day: Vegetables, rice, orange juice or grapefruit.
To have a good result from best weight loss diet for men:
- You must keep away from suffering from anemia from following this dieting.
- Drink at least eight glasses of water during the day.
- Do not repeat dieting for more than two months.
Learn the basics of best weight loss diet for men, as well as the best exercises that burn calories or give your body agility faster, These things are the basics of best weight loss diet for men rules.
B- Best Diet Plan for Weight Loss for Men
- Losing excess weight may be a difficult task because you need to follow a healthy and balanced method and a low calorie for best diet plan for weight loss for men. We offer you a Best Diet Plan for Weight Loss for Men 10 kilos per month, it requires you a great motivation and stronger control over your dietary habits for Best Diet for Men.
- It helps you to lose excess weight permanently and safely without starving yourself.
- It is a high-value diet plan and burning fat through exercise to help you overcome your weight problems and make you feel lighter.
- Once you have strictly adhered to Best Diet Plan for Weight Loss for Men and exercise for 10 minutes every morning for 30 days, you will notice a clear difference in your weight.
If you really want to have Best Diet for Men and keep losing 10 kilos of weight within one month you should stick to the Best Diet Plan for Weight Loss for Men. Before you start this plan, make sure to talk to your doctor to discuss your diet to suit your goals.
It requires you to eat fewer calories for the desired Best Diet for Men.
Best Diet for Men A one-day diet plan you can commit to for a full month
Morning time 7:00 to 07:30 am
- For the Best Diet for Men is better to start your day with 2 cups of warm water to prevent constipation, detoxify, stimulate blood flow, relax muscles, and control body fat.
- Best Diet for Men to loss weight with a detox drink in the morning preferably 7:00 to 7:30 am is the perfect time to have this drink. Hold up excess weight of water and sodium, and promote metabolism that helps the body burn calories as quickly as possible.
- You can choose any of the following detoxification drinks which helps the Best Diet for Men depending on what your body needs and you also need to continue to get these drinks regularly for one month to lose 10 kg:
- Lemon juice
- Gingerbread To get rid of toxins
- Cumin for detoxification
- Apple vinegar drink to get rid of toxins
- Drink cucumber to get rid of toxins
Breakfast time 8:00 to 9:30 am
Best Diet for Men for all breakfast recipes must be less than 250 calories. You can choose any of the following recipes:
- Egg omelet with green tea.
- Cider with bananas.
- Corn Flex.
- Soup of vegetables and brown bread.
Lunch time 2:30 – 2:00 pm
Best Diet for Men for all recipes must be less than 300 calories. You can choose from the recipes listed below:
- Vegetable Soup.
- Grilled Salmon.
- Egg Sandwich.
- Brown rice and salad.
Dinner time 8:00 – 9:30 pm
Best Diet for Men at dinner should be light and less than 250 calories. Here is a range of meals you can eat at dinner:
- Whole wheat with vegetables.
- Chicken soup with pasta.
C- Best Diet for Men Over 40
- Best diet for men over 40 need to adhere to eating habits that are quite different, compared to younger people, and prefer to stay away from eating too much meat and carbohydrates with a focus on fat-free fish and chicken.
- Adherence to daily exercises to burn fat accumulated in the abdomen and stay healthy, best diet for men over 40 especially exercises that reduce the waist circumference.
- Gain a strong motivation for weight loss. Finding this motivation is different for each person according to his own vision, but this motive is available to everyone according to the goals.
- To reach the ideal result from the best diet for men over 40, maintain sleep for 6 to 7 hours daily at 10 pm, because sleep deprivation destroys the hormonal balance.
- Change the lifestyle towards a balanced diet, so do not deprive or eat all meals, but the balance that helps you to continue it.
- The number of sports hours shall not be less than 45 minutes per day.
D- Best Diet for Men Over 50
Best diet for men over 50, must considered that the body begins to decline and the demolition rates increase from the building rates and from the symptoms of that stage Age, mood swings and fast weight gain. The body at this stage does not benefit from the calories of food well and weaken the work of hormones and enzymes and reduce the efficiency of the immune system, so the best diet for men over 50 should pay attention to a healthy diet that contains all the nutrients and elements necessary for health of the body.
- Interest in increasing calories.
- Dependence on Nutritious Foods.
- Increase the intake of useful fats such as omega-3 unsaturated fats.
- Reduce the intake of sugars manufactured and refined carbohydrates.
- Attention to calcium as the body needs to reach the ideal weight from the Best diet for men over 50
- Increase the intake of water.
- Avoid salt intake Saline works to hold water inside the body.
- Increase the intake of all types of fruits and vegetables.
- Ensure that the cleanliness of food and washing fruits and vegetables well with soap and water.
- Reduce drinks such as coffee, tea, chocolate and all that contains caffeine.